Shelley has a video on her blog of Gryfin counting. Georgiy watched it with us and LOVED it. We have to play that for him a few times a day. He tries to imitate it.
He is also trying to say 2 syllable words. "Paka" means "bye bye" in Russian. He used to say just the second part, like this:"ka". Now he says...."kaka"! Not the best choice eh? It is a family joke now.
Here is a recent video of him.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! He is so darn Cute and is getting so big..
How cute is he? Thanks for sharing!! (Eli loves the Gryfin video too :)
My 3 year old loves Gryfins video! Now that he has seen Georgiys maybe we can alternate. Georgiy is a DOLL! I am so glad I can show these videos to my kids, help them be prepared! Thank you so much for sharing your blessing with us!
Oh my goodness, he's a doll! He's really talking well. I love his big smile!
Amy
ADORABLE!!!!!!
Okay, I just had to stop by again & let you know my 2 year old Eli now loves to watch Georgiy as much as Gryfin :) It's been good to allow my older kiddo's to watch also while they prepare for our Nika and Vincent to come home..They LOVE your Georgiy!! Plus they always get a kick out of Georgiy saying his good-bye..(you know what Ka-ka is in spanish, right? Snicker :)
Post a Comment