Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Huh?

Our former foster agency left a voice mail on Isaac's phone. Looks like they want us to recertify.

Persistent folk.

2 comments:

junglemama said...

So are you? I would love to do foster care if we had a big enough house to meet our state's rules.

Flush said...

I will never do that again. Ever. In my 8 or so years as a foster mom I have seen so many lives of kids destroyed by the really bad decisions of Social Services. My last post about Sarah was not very detailed as to what all went on, but I think being a foster parent has been incredibly hard on our whole family. In fact, we ended up adopting internationally because we were so fed up with "the system".

Your house is not big enough? It looks HUGE! ( I love your house) Is it an issue of not enough bedrooms, the 2 to a room issue? We are in CA also.

By the way congratulations on deciding to adopt Aleksey!!!!!He is a lucky boy!

In nije dei, live

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed