I have a really crappy personality trait (well.. I have many LOL)
I suck at quitting
So after the last two months showing positive pregnancy tests but again, twice in a row it did not stick around....I decided that quitting is still not an option.
We have no trouble getting pregnant. IVF is not an option. Sorry, but if I had a spare 15K laying around I would go back to Georgiy's orphanage and adopt a small girl named Anya.
There has to be a reason for 9 recurrent early miscarriages. They have never found any reason in all the crazy bloodwork and tests they have done. Nothing. Progesterone did not work either.
Well I will be darned if I give up, so onward fertility soldier. I made us an RE appointment at Kaiser. We have some seriously good coverage apparently. Ten bucks is the copay.
Wish us luck.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad your not a quitter. God's will for you and yours. I just love babies, so prayers for you all.. Plus all the fun trying to make them. LOL...
You hang in there! God has a perfect plan for you and your family...I've heard it said that every time a mama loses her unborn baby, it's the Lord's way of building His army with pure hearts.~& I'm with Gail~you & your husband just get to enjoy each other more..what better way to "get close" while waiting on the Lords perfect timming:D.
Post a Comment