Friday, April 24, 2009

Freeeeeee Credit Report Dot Coooooooooom.....

Move over James Taylor.

I have a new favorite artist.

No I am not kidding. Noah and I LOVE the commercials from Free credit report .com. Did I mention love? The guy cracks me up. Hey, it does not take much to amuse me lately:)















I have to say though, I do not like the one where he lives in the basement with his dream girls mom and dad. So I re-wrote the lyrics just a bit if y'all do not mind.




This video makes me wish that she would strangle him with a towel.


Here are the original lyrics to that song:

"Well I married my dream girl, I married my dream girl but she didn't tell me her credit was whack. So now instead of living in a pleasant suburb, we're living in the basement at her mom and dad's. No we can't get a loan for a respectable home just because my girl defaulted on some old credit card. If we'd gone to freecreditreport.com I'd be a happy bachelor with a dog and a yard."

I think my lyrics are more appropriate for this video:

"Well I married my dream girl I married my dream girl
but I didn't tell her my manners are bad
So now instead of living in a pleasant suburb
We're living in the basement at her mom and dads
Cuz she won't live alone
with my rude words and tone
Just because I said I miss my bachelor days
My bed is gone cuz her dad said I'm done
"you shape up or you're sleeping with the dog in the yard"

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Alysha -But you can call me Lysh said...

Have to tell you...i LOVE these guys!!! :) Like your song better too :)

In nije dei, live

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed