

I am sad for the person who still feels the need to spread ugliness using online journals . But it is okay. You cannot control any of that. Whether it is in comments left or posts made by themselves...it is a free country.
So it goes.
The bitterness just keeps on spilling out. Again, that is okay. Sad for her, but it is what it is.
So.....
Here is my wish for that person.

3 comments:
I am sorry you have a blog stalker, why do they do this? ((((((hugs))))))))
Handled with such class..Good for you!! I have one too who likes to be a kill joy, but so far..no such luck :) "I've got the joy of the Lord down in my heart..." is the song that comes to my mind. As always, you proved yourself the bigger person. Yay for you!
Nah, I am hardly the bigger person. But I really do wish her the best. It is the only energy I am willing to sopend on it.:)
Post a Comment