a child, hands down...it wouldn't matter to me if it was domestic or international.
In the end I'd be guaranteed a child, whereas if I adopted embryos there is no such guarantee and the heartbreak of a loss like that would be very hard for me.
Also, for me personally having a child that grew in my own womb is not that important to me.
(((hugs))) I know that these choices are very hard for you, I pray you find clarity and peace with whatever choice you make!
Adopting a child already here - there is a great need and there is no need to create new life when there are so many in desperate need of love already.
hmm, you seem to be awesome at picking a great orphan, so I would have to lean towards international :) I pray for guidance and peace for your family and can't wait to read his/her travel to your home :)
6 comments:
a child, hands down...it wouldn't matter to me if it was domestic or international.
In the end I'd be guaranteed a child, whereas if I adopted embryos there is no such guarantee and the heartbreak of a loss like that would be very hard for me.
Also, for me personally having a child that grew in my own womb is not that important to me.
(((hugs))) I know that these choices are very hard for you, I pray you find clarity and peace with whatever choice you make!
Adopting a child already here - there is a great need and there is no need to create new life when there are so many in desperate need of love already.
Aaaahhh but this is an EMBRYO adoption, so to some of us (me included) this IS A life that is already there.
Which makes the choice harder.
Well...the choice was made over a Venti Berry Chai at Starbucks.
hmm, you seem to be awesome at picking a great orphan, so I would have to lean towards international :) I pray for guidance and peace for your family and can't wait to read his/her travel to your home :)
no choice about it! One needs a home immediately and is dying for love and hope and a family! Adoption is LOVE!
Post a Comment