Sunday, November 9, 2008

Georgiy is sick

Poor little guy has the mother of all colds. He has been whiny and mad and miserable all wrapped into one sad sick puppy package. I found a new doc so he will get a physical Tuesday at 9.30.

Tomorrow Chuck is coming over to paint the kid's bedrooms (yes I am paying him LOL) because they were way overdue for a fresh coat of paint. We had put off fixing up this old place until after the adoption because there was just not much time and we were not sure if we would get a loan modification. Had we not been blessed with a 5 year freeze on our adjustable loan the DAY before we left for Ukraine, we would have lost the house to foreclosure some time in the next year. God is good, all the time.

I have been vegetarian for 3 weeks now and I seem to be losing weight. Bit weird, that. I am certainly not practicing portion control!

Not much else to report. Will try to download some pictures, I know it is time:)

3 comments:

orphans4me said...

It has been years since I heard the Keith Green song, "He'll Take Care of the Rest"
Sorry your little guy is so sick.
Joy

amyl4 said...

Awwww, I hope little Georgiy is feeling better soon!
Amy

Alaina said...

Thanks so much for your congrats! Hope your son feels better soon! I totally agree that "God is good, all the time."

In nije dei, live

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed