Join us on our trip to Ukraine to bring our son home!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
The Morning After
I think I am feeling a bit "postpartum" for lack of a better word. Not necessarily all bad because it has led to much needed thinking things through, and being in Ukraine gave me new priorities and a lot of clarity. I just did not expect it.
I've been following your journey with great interest. I can only imagine how your experience in Ukraine has changed you! Reading adoption blogs and praying for the children on RR has even changed me lately. When I look at the children on the angel tree I see Jesus! I'm so sorry for the response from your church. I hope that you are able to find a place to worship that welcomes your WHOLE family with open, loving arms.
This post makes me feel so sad. I am so sorry for the alienation you have dealt with in your life and especially the misunderstanding from your church concerning your adoption. May Jesus Himself hold you and your family close to his heart right now. Joy
3 comments:
I've been following your journey with great interest. I can only imagine how your experience in Ukraine has changed you! Reading adoption blogs and praying for the children on RR has even changed me lately. When I look at the children on the angel tree I see Jesus! I'm so sorry for the response from your church. I hope that you are able to find a place to worship that welcomes your WHOLE family with open, loving arms.
This post makes me feel so sad. I am so sorry for the alienation you have dealt with in your life and especially the misunderstanding from your church concerning your adoption. May Jesus Himself hold you and your family close to his heart right now.
Joy
ha zus mijn blogger account werkt ook weer!
heb je toegevoegd aan die van mij..voeg je mij aan jou toe? dan post ik ook af en toe updates.
Post a Comment