I called our primary care doc to set Georgiy up to be seen this week. She has been so very helpful with our adoption medicals and incredibly supportive of our adoption. She as been our family's doctor for 4 years and has walked through all the infertily/miscarriages with us. She called me in some antibiotics for an ear infection the day we left for Ukraine.
She closed her practice.
I am really sad about this. I still want her to meet Georgiy. I left a message for her and I hope she calls back. In the meantime I am going to have a really hard time finding a new doctor. This insurance is not known for stability, which is why we are switching back to Kaiser come the new year.
Thank you, Dr. Raju, for all you have done for our family. You helped a little boy come home and you have been a great support. I will miss you immensely and I wish you all the very best.

2 comments:
Please don't post this comment on your blog. :)
Are you the family that visited Eve and Dana (from RR) when you were adopting Georgiy? If so, could you email me at mcolmsted at yahoo dot com? Thanks!
I hate changing doctors. I hope you find another one you like soon.
Joy,RR
Post a Comment