Tuesday, November 25, 2008

PICS!

CLICK ON PICTURES FOR FULL VIEW!

(Yes I am technically challenged. I apologize. It is amazing in itself I have figured out how to upload pics and I am still basking in the afterglow of that acquired knowledge. Sizing them properly will come when I generate some new and available brain cells. Don't hold your breath LOL)


Photobucket

Our friend Chuck came over and did a puppet show for the kids. Georgiy was not sure what to think of this...

Photobucket

Did anyone ever tell you that egg cartons are THE coolest toy?

Photobucket

The kids had a meeting one morning about writing a house newspaper. Here is a picture of that meeting. Serious stuff folks.


Photobucket

Just hanging out

Photobucket

We went out to eat and we have discovered that Georgiy LOVES it when it is someone's birthday and the waiters sing for them. Anyone's birthday really, he just loves it all. This picture shows him grinning because there were 3 birthdays that night and they just walked past us singing and clapping. Christine, that hand is Isaac's and the ring he is wearing is that $10 Amazon stainless steel band I wrote about in my comment on your "lost ring" post!

4 comments:

Becka said...

Hey gal. Thanks for the comment on my blog. You Do know me. We post on amity and MD together. I am RebeckaK and supermom.

We have a bit of a history, you and I. I had a foster sister with RAD at the same time you were dealing with Sara. You and my mom spoke a few times on the phone.

Flush said...

Oh my goodness YES! How cool:)

I still have a printed out email from your mom. She gave me lots of advice regarding Sarah and you know what...I followed just about all of it. She is so wise. I knew she had BTDT and what she said rang very true. I

I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

georgiy looks like he's putting on a bit of weight, he looks so great!

Heather said...

These pictures are just adorable!

In nije dei, live

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed