I apologize for not posting many pics. Our internet is not doing the greatest. It goes in and out a lot for some reason. We had the hotel internet fixer guy look at it today and had some improvement for a few hours, but uploading pictures is an exercise in futility. I promise I will make up for that when we get home.
Georgie is doing fine. He has a cold but is a little trooper. He is mostly a happy guy and very eager to give and receive affection. He sleeps all night. We love that! Getting liquids in him has been pretty rough so we finally resorted to a bottle and even that is hard for him. I suppose I should feel bad for letting him use a bottle, but this little peanut was not getting many wet diapers and getting fluids in him regularly is more important to me than worrying about the whole appropriateness of a bottle. Liquids just run out of his mouth no matter how you try to get them in. So far the bottle with an enlarged hole in the nipple and thickened liquids has given us the most success. Whatever it takes until we get home and then we will see from there. We even tried thicker liquids in a cup but that dribbled out also.
The passport is expected to be here Wednesday and I suspect we will see our driver again for another frightning ride back to Kiev. Please pray for our safety. This guy is a good driver but *might* need to be reminded it is a CAR and we do not need to gain speed for takeoff.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In nije dei, live
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(65)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Question
- Blue Light Special
- Video...
- Baby's got rythm
- Oh baby
- PICS!
- We are HOME!!!!!
- I apologize for not posting many pics. Our interne...
- Soooo....like I said, we are at the hotel with Geo...
- He is OUT!!!!
- He remembered.
- Oh YAY!!!!
- Some more photos
- We have our work cut out for us
- Sunday Morning and another victim.....
- Some questions for veteran DS moms
- Much fun.
- Homesick
-
▼
October
(18)

5 comments:
Prayers for you guys, hope your little guy will feel better soon.
Amy
I just want you to know you and your family are in our prayers here in WINDY California across the world. Georgie will be making leaps and bounds in his progress now that he's with his family you just watch and see..including getting a good drink! I was really sorry to read your last posting, I guess in times like that the best we can do is simply walk away and walk away holding our heads up proud as we grasp our little one's hand. Sad world. huh? Lysha
Anna,
I'm glad you found SOME way to get liquids in. Bottle-feeding is supposed to be a great bonding thing anyway. Have a afe "flight" back to Kiev :)
Joy
This makes my heart sick, Anna :(( You hug and kiss that ANGEL for me, and you make sure he knows that God loves him and made him this way for His purpose....
Anna,
Praying for you. Hope things are well.
Post a Comment