If someone shows up on the traffic feed as "United States". why is this? Is it because they somehow blocked their location? Or is there another reason?
I just find it interesting is all.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In nije dei, live
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(65)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Question
- Blue Light Special
- Video...
- Baby's got rythm
- Oh baby
- PICS!
- We are HOME!!!!!
- I apologize for not posting many pics. Our interne...
- Soooo....like I said, we are at the hotel with Geo...
- He is OUT!!!!
- He remembered.
- Oh YAY!!!!
- Some more photos
- We have our work cut out for us
- Sunday Morning and another victim.....
- Some questions for veteran DS moms
- Much fun.
- Homesick
-
▼
October
(18)

5 comments:
It'll often do that if someone is on a wireless connect, like a public WIFI
Aaaah that makes sense. Thanks!
Several of those were me, checking the blog from the bus. Sometimes it came up as Maryland, and sometimes as United States. I don't know what makes it pick one or the other.
:)
-Laura
You can get internet on a BUS?????
OMG I must be behind the times. I had no idea that was even possible. Wow.
Totally. Welcome to the 21st century!
Floored me too, AND that of all places, bus internet was happening in SW Virignia! Though, it is a special bus. It ferries people from Roanoke to Blacksburg (about 43 miles) for $3 a ride. I buy the monthly passes for $75 through Tech, so it is substantially cheaper than driving. The cost is, of course, in the time. I can DRIVE the distance in ~45 minutes, but it takes over an hour on the bus. I still come out ahead though.
ANOTHER perk on the bus are free daily newspapers!
COOL eh?
Post a Comment