Monday, October 6, 2008

Some more photos

I thought I would post some more pics.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Alice said...

Ooh, I can see how he might be easy to spoil. He is adorable! I'm glad you're not worried about tantrums. It's a good thing he is so little. I wonder what tricks our 10-yr.-old guy is gonna throw at us. Tantrums are a bit harder to ignore coming from someone that size.

Anonymous said...

what a happy little guy! he's adorable :D

Doriana Gray said...

What a beautiful child!! Congratulations! I am sure you will be able to teach him correct behaviours once he is at home and settled in with the family. I am not at all surprised to read that orphanage children are focused on food...

Have a safe journey home!
Renia in Munich

In nije dei, live

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed