Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PICS!

Photobucket

Eating dinner on Sunday evening...yummmmm!

Photobucket

I like these big guys called "brothers"! My sister is very jet lagged, can you tell?

Photobucket

Mommy has to work hard to get me to look at the camera, there is so much to see here....

Photobucket
His name is Noah and he reallllly likes me. I LIKE having big brothers!!

Photobucket

I love "sinkie bath".

Photobucket

I get lots of attention!

Photobucket

Levi likes feeding me. Works for me!

I have two big teenage brothers too, but they have been busy with something called a "social life" so mommy has not had any picture opportunities although they think I am cute as can be. Mommy took me to the highschool today and boy do the girls think I rock!!

As always, please click on my cool piccies to see me in my full glory!

5 comments:

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

lOVE THE PICTURES!!! gLAD YOU ARE ALL HOME..

orphans4me said...

THANK you for the pictures. What a cutie! I am so glad you are home and settling in.
Joy,RR

June Berger said...

Oh my, he is precious! I'm glad he seems to be settling in.

Alice said...

He is so handsome! He is gonna lose that skinny look very soon. I'm so glad you are home.

Reagan said...

These pictures are very touching. For these boys to be so patient and sweet to Georgie, just melts my hearts.

isn't it incredible that small children and babies are able to set such a strong example to everyone around them?

In nije dei, live

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed