Thursday, October 2, 2008

Homesick

I miss my kids and I want to go home.

That's all I have for now, sorry.

6 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I'm so sorry. I hope it will be soon that you're back home. (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

wanneer mogen jullie naar huis?????

Unknown said...

How much longer until you get to go home? Do you get to keep him with you in the hotel?

Anonymous said...

It won't be much longer. I can understand mising your other kids though...((hugs))

orphans4me said...

Bless your heart. I so remember that feeling. I don't remember whether you are planning one trip or two.
Joy,RR

Flush said...

thursday next week is the day we pick up the court decree at 4pm. I am hoping we can get him out of the orphanage the next day. Then we have to wait until the 16th to get the passport, we have been told. Something about tax id numbers having to be sent to Kiev or something to that effect. I think the earliest we might fly is the 21st of October.

In nije dei, live

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed