Sunday, September 14, 2008

Interesting read

I am reading this:

http://www.fearofflyinghelp.com/

Focus and breathe. Focus and breathe. Yeah right.

So far it isn't helping much yet. I am planning on lots and lots of $5 bills. I am hoping they have my favorite German beer on the plane. It's Lufthansa, I might get lucky. Oh, and drunk. That will be a wonderful sight. Me, beer in hand, wearing my daughter's fuzzy little kid monkey head phones, singing the Barney song. Whatever it takes to tune out the experience from hell: flying.

I bought some black ankle boots with a fairly high heel to go with my court outfit. Dressing European isn't too hard for this Dutch chick. It is like riding a bike, you never forget. Somehow I don't think a pair of turqoise crocs would go over all to well in Ukraine. As much as I love them, I am leaving them home. If I see those darn things in every color of the rainbow in Ukraine I am going to be a very upset puppy though.

No comments:

In nije dei, live

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed