Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Well how is that for smooth sailing

Wow. Our facilitator moved up our SDA appointment to 3 pm TODAY!!!

We went to Mc Donalds and a mini market. By the way, ordering food at Mc D. is a load of fun when you speak no Russian and they speak no English. Point at pics for your food and at the child for a Happy Meal. The kid's meal consisted of 2 small pancakes with grilled cheese in between and a hash brown patty. Hannah loved it so much she ate it all and then had an ice cream from the mini market too.

4 comments:

Chantelle said...

Good luck at the appointment, Anna! The happy meal sounds um, weird. LOL!

Chantelle

Julie said...

Good luck at the appointment! I hope all goes smoothly for you!

Mamapierce said...

It's amazing how Mcdonald's curves their food to the country where they are located. When I went to Taiwan - their Mcd's had squid on the menu!

orphans4me said...

So glad the appointment was moved up and went well. I hope you have a great time exploring Kiev. I enjoyed it a lot.

In nije dei, live

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed