Last week or so I posted an "In Search Of" post on a message board I frequent for a used french press coffee mug. I figured that it would be the most economical and easy way to make some coffee while we are in Ukraine, as Bring Your Own Coffee Maker is not all that doable and doing without coffee just sounded like a bad idea. Not expecting a Starbucks or even a simple Mc Donalds in the town we will be staying in, I figured buying a used french press mug from someone was my best bet.
Imagine my surprise when I found a small box on my front porch this afternoon. Now I was fairly certain that I had not ordered anything.....I opened it up and there was a simply gorgeous shiny blue new french press mug in there.
I actually cried.
Thank you Lisa. So much. That was so sweet of you to send. I am just floored by your generosity.
There is nothing like coffee brewed amidst friends. Guess who I will be thinking of when I use it?
Wow.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In nije dei, live
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(65)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Georgiy Maximilian Orr!!Legally adopted this after...
- Uhm...no.
- Such a peanut, and Taxi Tales
- Fireworks and holy water
- More visits
- He is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!
- Rain rain, go away
- Mornin'
- SDA went very well
- Words of Wisdom From Mount Groceries
- Pics!
- Well how is that for smooth sailing
- Safe in Ukraine!
- Turquoise monstrosities
- This is one for the God Chronicles
- Interesting read
- 4 days
- One week until we leave..
- Gorgeous, blue, shiny......
-
▼
September
(19)

No comments:
Post a Comment