It is raining a lot. No biggie, but we had to venture out a few times and we learned that Crocs Mammoths for little girls are worthless because they don't dry well. Hannah's other shoes were not exactly suitable rain attire either.
I am happy to report that I will no longer be the recipient of dirty looks from the older ladies on the street, because we bought Hannah a proper pair of winter boots. Believe me, if looks could kill I would not be writing this right now! She has a pair of blue water proof snow boots and she loves them. Of course, Murphy's law being what it is, the rain will stop soon. Which is fine, because either way she will have dry feet.
I am hoping to find a hungry stray dog somewhere so I can feed it the other package of "hot dogs" I still have in the fridge.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In nije dei, live
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(65)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Georgiy Maximilian Orr!!Legally adopted this after...
- Uhm...no.
- Such a peanut, and Taxi Tales
- Fireworks and holy water
- More visits
- He is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!
- Rain rain, go away
- Mornin'
- SDA went very well
- Words of Wisdom From Mount Groceries
- Pics!
- Well how is that for smooth sailing
- Safe in Ukraine!
- Turquoise monstrosities
- This is one for the God Chronicles
- Interesting read
- 4 days
- One week until we leave..
- Gorgeous, blue, shiny......
-
▼
September
(19)

7 comments:
LOL, I know those looks well, we got them with Meghan, sadly the only stores we could buy snow shoes from, did not have Meghan's size, so what is a parent to do?
Personally I think they are insane about how many layers they dress the kids in, poor kids are sweating under all those clothes.
Oh yes, the size issue came up here too. They had Hannah's size on display (size 1) but the sales guy told us he only had size 13 or size 2 for us. I wanted to ask him what happed to the other half of the display pair in the right size, but lacked language skills so we settled for one size bigger than she normally wears. They work fine though. Those are some boots I tell ya. We live in CA so they will be rendered fairly useless once we get home LOL.
Oh, by the way, I can't read your blog "adopting Amanda" anymore :( I was following it religiously. Can I get an invite?
Great posts, Anna. Yes, we had to buy boots for Caleb quite a bit too large as well due to lack of selection.
Joy
Hey zus ,
ik ben mijn password vergeten
vandaar dat ik anoniem heb aangeklikt om toch te kunnen plaatsen.
Heb je enig idee hoe ik aan mijn password kan komen? nergens kan ik een optie vinden....Nu effe in engels reageren op je berichtje...
ooooh Too bad that it's raining!! Sun is shining here for days!!
And as you know that is pretty special in The netherlands in september;-)
Saw those kids on Reeces site and my heart breaks when i see how many kids need help.
als ik die kindjes zie op de site van Reece wou ik dat wij ook een mogelijkheid hadden om iets te doen.
Vriendin van mij en ik gaan eens samen kijken wat we misschien kunnen doen dmv collectes in de kerk ofzo...
jeroen en ik zouden misschien zelf wel willen nadenken om zelf een kindje met Down te adopteren...
maar tis voor ons denk ik niet haalbaar.....:(((((((
wanneer krijgen jullie G. te zien?????
liefs Nijk
I remember the dirty looks I got from Siberian mothers because Mara's boots didn't look warm enough. It was kinda scary : )
Hey sis!
No clue on the password issue:( Send some of that Dutch sunshine our way please???
Knuffels!!
Post a Comment