Allrightie then.
My sister says bring the crocs. Apparently they are all over Europe. She should know, she lives in
Holland.
Eh....it is not like they won't know we are Americans anyway. Crocs it is then. Thanks for the heads up!
Prayers for Levi would be appreciated. He is one sad puppy.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In nije dei, live
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(65)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Georgiy Maximilian Orr!!Legally adopted this after...
- Uhm...no.
- Such a peanut, and Taxi Tales
- Fireworks and holy water
- More visits
- He is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!
- Rain rain, go away
- Mornin'
- SDA went very well
- Words of Wisdom From Mount Groceries
- Pics!
- Well how is that for smooth sailing
- Safe in Ukraine!
- Turquoise monstrosities
- This is one for the God Chronicles
- Interesting read
- 4 days
- One week until we leave..
- Gorgeous, blue, shiny......
-
▼
September
(19)

3 comments:
THANK YOU for letting us at RR know about your blog. It is great so far. I will so enjoy following along.
Joy
I just found your blog and read it start to finish! It's very touching. I pray you have a smooth adoption journey and bring that extra precious little "G" on home!!! He is so absolutely adorable, can't wait to see pics!!! I am excited for you!
Waiting to hear from you!! I know you must be there by now! ---Andrea Roberts, Reece's Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Ministry
Post a Comment